The year-old launched PayKun, is an Indian payment gateway for eCommerce business. With no start-up fee, this trusted gateway is available for all kinds of business needs- whether small, big, online, or offline.
Payment gateways play a key role in any eCommerce sector. It’s a path through which money is transacted via the web from the customers to the eCommerce owners/ merchants.
Started in 2019, the PayKun Payment Solutions Private Limited is registered as an Indian Non-Government Company.
Given the current situation, Going Vocal for Local is the way forward. Hence, the Indian payment gateway has captured its spot in the Indian eCommerce.
What are some of the features of PAYKUN Online Payment Gateway?
The dashboard of PayKun includes:
- Easy Sign Up
- Quick payment tools
- Multiple Logins and Access
- Quick Dispute Resolutions
- Faster Settlement Procedure
- Customer and Transaction Management
Apart from the above dashboard features, an added feature of PayKun includes ‘Payment Links’. This feature allows one to create a payment link and send it to the user via various mediums such as SMS, Whatsapp, Email, etc. Through which the customer can make a transaction hassle free. Post which the eCommerce business owner can receive notifications on the transaction updates.
A customer can choose from among 120+ payment options available to make their transaction. This opens doors for customers to pay as per their comfort and convenience. Additionally as a business owner you can easily integrate Paykun with your eCommerce website or application. Also, the various other plugins can be integrated for free with hassle free set ups. The only fee that is charged on PayKun is a per- transaction fee (TDR), which range from 1% – 3%. Set up and Maintenance fee are with no added cost whatsoever.
You can register yourself on PayKun in just a few steps:
- Login to PayKun and enter your personal details.
- Verify your contact and email address through an OTP verification process
- Next step to complete your KYC by submitting all your documents and bank documents
- You should be verified and contacted within a period of 24 hours in order to get activated.
- Post which, one can go ahead and integrate their eCommerce store with PayKun for an efficient and secure payment gateway.
Before you go, don't forget to subscribe to our blog.
Our confirmation email includes link to download our app.