- Collaborate regularly with various teams, including operations/marketing/product teams to help support ad-hoc data analysis.
- Coordinate with business and management teams to define requirements and establish data needs for a given project.
- Develop and automate reports, and iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Develop, analyze, and modify processes to help make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- You should have 1-3 years of experience in the analytics.
- You should be proficient in SQL/Big Query
- You should be proficient in dash boarding tool like Tableau.
- You should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You should be good at breaking down complex business problems into simpler problems and then creating plans to solve them.
- You should over-communicate, proactively and effectively.
- You should be highly organized. With many people doing many things in a fast- moving company, strong organizational skills will be required.
- You should be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.