- As an operations manager, you will be managing the overall seller level performance and retention metrics.
- Ensure day to day operations co-ordinating with Team leads and AMs across first mile, mid mile and last mile.
- Work with stakeholders across product and data team, as required.
- Participate in strategic & amp; tactical planning discussions.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Work with the operations leadership to finalize annual goals for the team and track the same on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis through the year.
- Actively engage with internal partners throughout the organization to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Research and implement cost reduction opportunities.
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills.
- Prior experience in Operations and Logistics.
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel.
- Multiple Stakeholder management.
- 8-12 years of logistics and operations experience.
- Graduate or Post graduate who has worked with start-ups or Consulting firms.