- Plan, setup and execute digital marketing campaigns for Shop101 and Dash101
- Create and manage day-to-day performance marketing reports.
- Working knowledge of ads on social networks and Google.
- Responsible for coordinating and aligning partners for smooth execution of the campaign.
- Responsible for delivering key metrics and audience behavior insights.
- Develop partner relations, focusing on the brand’s regional presence.
- Onboard creators/influencers for performance-based campaigns.
- Blogger associations for channels across the company.
- Strategize and conduct marketing experiments to explore newer mediums of communications.
- A get-things-done kind of an attitude.
- Should have hands on knowledge of content, social media, and paid ads.
- Great negotiator, yet a sweet talker with influencers.
- A social media trends follower.
- Self-motivated, focused, and analytic, someone who loves the word can do.
- Thrives to learn and educate at every step.
- The role needs a deep understanding of consumer behavior, the candidate must be observant and empathic.
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing. Hands on knowledge in influencer marketing, paid marketing and cross functional experience is a huge plus.